Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LAVIGNE'S COLD-HEARTED TRICKS ON BANDMEMBERS


AVRIL LAVIGNE is keen to cement her rock credentials - by revealing she loves trashing hotel rooms.
The Sk8er Boi star, who recently split from husband Deryck Whibley, is adamant her pop punk status doesn't prevent her from following in the footsteps of hardened rockers and causing mayhem on the road.
But the singer has never gone as far as to throw a TV from a lofty height - admitting she has only covered her band's beds in ice.
She tells OK! magazine, "I definitely have trashed hotel rooms. I don't do it all the time, but once in a while.
"In London, I was with my band, and I was in the bar with my friend Devon, who's my guitar player. I looked at him and it was like two o'clock in the morning and I said, 'I think it's time for a band initiation.'
"So I went to the front desk and got keys to everyone's room. We got buckets of ice, and we got everybody's room keys and threw ice on them, on their mattresses, all over. It was really funny."
"I'm a big fan of hotel mini-bars. I'm always like, 'Everyone come in my room, let's crash the mini bar.' I like to have fun with that."


No comments:

Post a Comment